Skilled Worker Immigration

This program is specifically for international ​skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.

A minimum of 1 year of international work experience, IELTS and specilized education, you can score enough to qualify in one or more of the 3 federal programs managed through express entry: Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skill Trades or Canadian Experience Class

Learn more
Skilled immigration programs

A pathway for skilled workers to settle permanently in Canada

Canada  chooses skilled workers based on their skills and ability to contribute to Canada’s economy.  Express Entry manages applications for 3 immigration programs: 

Federal Skilled Worker Program
Federal Skilled Trade Program
Canadian Experience Class

If you’re eligible for one of the above programs, you can also apply through Express Entry for the Provincial Nominee Program.  If you’re nominated, you’ll get extra points so you can be invited to apply quickly.

Qualify as a Skilled Worker

Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors. These things often help them succeed in Canada.

Requirements to qualify as a skilled worker

  1. English / French skills of CLB 7
  2. 1 year continuous work experience in either a TEER 0,1,2,3 occupation, in the last 10 years.
  3. Minimum secondary education supported with a ECA (educational credential assessment) from an authorized body.

Relationships built on trust, honesty and dedication

Turn your dreams into a reality. Get expert advice on your case. 
Fill out our Assessment Form and we will get in touch with you to discuss your case in detail. 

Fill our assessment form